Someone in the house decided to do a little finger painting with butter.
He was thorough. Below is the floor:
his chair:
the table:
Who do you ask would do such a thing? A little boy who either wanted a shiny floor or was plotting for a second bath of the day. None other than Caleb Nicholas Reid:




oh man this made me laugh and groan at the same time!! Poor you! I am so glad you have proof !!
ReplyDeleteHope the day improves from here.
Judy xx
Ha! Sorry for you to have to clean it all up! I liked what you put on FB that Cooper said.
ReplyDeleteOh, bless you. Rebekah once slimed herself and her hair with Crisco while i was nursing Luke. So funny, I mean naughty.
ReplyDeleteyou poor dear, so funny though!
ReplyDeletePriceless!!!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. But I'm glad it's your pain and not mine. Did I just make that selfish comment? Well, I don't lie well anyway...
ReplyDeleteI was in a room full of people and laughed out loud when I saw these pictures.
ReplyDelete