Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oxford

On March 31, I went on an outing to Oxford while Nick stayed at the Estrada's apartment to sort our van situation.
There are beautiful sites everywhere you turn.
I particularly liked the pink blooms.
This candy shop is fabulous!
I picked up a treat for Caleb's birthday.
We came across this lovely archway while walking through an alley.
Lunch! Laura and I split a delicious burger.
I'm loving Oxford!
More amazing views:
Laura purchased some olives at the market:
We returned to find the boys playing football outside with Nick and Justin:
The birthday boy:
The birthday boy opening his sweeties:
Mmmmm:
Noah having a bite:
Cooper got his share too:
Thus ends our tour of Oxford. We had to leave several days before we originally planned because of the van breakdown and subsequent car rental. Still, Oxford is an incredible city, and we had a great time visiting. We are especially thankful for the Estradas who hosted us during our visit. We enjoyed spending time with the two of them and were spoiled by Laura's superb cooking!


1 comment:

  1. looks like fun! You all have so many european connections!

    (p.s. I did receive your email, sorry for my delay in responding! Perhaps we can talk at AWF? If you still need a ride, contact Rachel Nigh or Emily, I know they would not mind giving you a lift!

    ReplyDelete