Sunday, May 9, 2010

A day on the farm

We were invited for tea with a family from church on Sunday afternoon, April 18 (Yes, I'm still behind on posting). I love that the norm is to spend the entire afternoon fellowshipping before going to the evening service. The Stewarts have a farm, so after our meal we enjoyed a walk around. 
It was lambing season and we got up close and personal 
with some of the bottle-fed lambs:
Noah was attempting to feed them hay:
Rachel lifted Caleb for a closer peek:

We checked out more furry friends:
This photo was taken just before Noah bolted in excitement 
and caused the cows to bolt:

The big boys chased the chickens into their pen:
Here's a nice view of the farm:
I love the countryside!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing pictures of everything you are getting to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton would have loved all of the animals! What a treat for the boys!

    ReplyDelete