Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Visit - Part 1

Here are a few shots of the first days of Gigi and Papaw's visit.

We walked through the Covered Market and had a full English breakfast.
 Caleb helped keep Papaw's ears warm.
We walked on the grounds of Christ Church College.  
 Cooper wanted to go in for a tour. Unfortunately, it was closed due to ice.
 
 
 How do you like those mattresses in the background?
Presents from extended family were opened on the 23rd. 
 Trekking to Shotover Country Park:
 Sledging!
 
 
 Caleb fell asleep on the sledge.
And, Caleb almost fell out of the sledge.
Nick did pick him up just after this photo. 
 Final day for the advent calendar. 
 Cooper made a special card for Nick and me.
 Open stockings. Eat candy. 
 Christmas Crackers!
 



2 comments:

  1. How do you fall asleep on a sled????

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I think of the mattresses...personally I loved them - especially since it's where I got to sleep with my hot water bottle!!!! Wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete