This past Saturday, we had fun exploring the city. Most of our time was spent walking about University Parks.
Here, the boys are on a bridge over the River Cherwell:
Which acclaimed writers frequented this pub?
Just another street in Oxford:
Waiting for big brothers:
LOVE this candy shop! The boys used their pocket money to pick out a treat.
Munching on candy while waiting for the bus:






Caleb looks JUST like you in that picture! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to "see" you again. I wish it were beautiful and interesting where you live. Please look up at an Oxford building and walk down an Oxford street with awe and gladness for us. Oh, and if you could be holding a cup of coffee and a book while you were doing it, that would be great. Wish we could get there to visit you!
ReplyDeleteSpeece, I'm thinking you need to plan a field trip to the Ashmoleum since you're doing Ancient history, the Kilns and CS Lewis Nature reserve, because surely that would tie in to your literature lessons, and take loads of photos to later replicate with your blocks. All of these options are free, AND you would have a free place to stay. Buy tickets now, consider the repercussions later. It's foolproof.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures - Is Caleb's hair getting darker????
ReplyDeleteThey are getting so big!!!! About this pocket money to pick out candy. How do I go about getting some for myself? Pocket money.....not candy, though I do LOVE candy!
ReplyDelete