There's a park located directly behind our house. We have to walk around the street corner, but it still takes only a few minutes to get to it. It's quiet, fairly secluded, and provides a great alternative to playing in the back garden.
Nice to see YOU, Blair! Looks like a great park! We are around the corner from a middle school/park and like to troop over there to play. "Kiln Park" is also a very nice name.
Mom - This is the park we walked through on the way to Shotover (you and I had gone back in for your gloves or something and caught the boys past the park area in the big cricket field). We came down the street on the way home. It was covered in snow then.
Nice to see YOU, Blair! Looks like a great park! We are around the corner from a middle school/park and like to troop over there to play. "Kiln Park" is also a very nice name.
ReplyDeleteThe park looks really nice and a lot of fun. So glad it is close. I love you and Caleb's grins!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Melinda :) I'm usually behind the camera.
ReplyDeleteMom - This is the park we walked through on the way to Shotover (you and I had gone back in for your gloves or something and caught the boys past the park area in the big cricket field). We came down the street on the way home. It was covered in snow then.
I remember going back to get something....but would not have recognized the play area - probably because of all the snow.
ReplyDelete