Oxford was gloomy last Saturday, so we drove west to Bath and then looped down to see Stonehenge on the drive back home.
![]() |
| I haven't seen or heard someone play the Kora since I was in Africa 9 years ago. I carried one of these home with me on the plane. |
![]() |
| Circus |
![]() |
| The Royal Crescent - No. 1 is on the far right |
![]() |
| Nick kept the boys while I went to the Jane Austen Centre. |
![]() |
| Bath Abbey |
![]() |
| Roman Baths |
![]() |
| Sally Lunn's |
![]() |
| Stonehenge |











YOu look so much like your mom in this picture. Love seeing your adventures. The boys are preciousl
ReplyDeleteI hope you ate at Sally Lunn's Buns!! They are SO GOOD!! We loved going to BAth and Stonehenge! I really loved Bath and the yummy french food there :)
ReplyDelete@ Laura - I picked up a Sally Lunn Bun to-go, and we all split it in the car. I'm wishing we had waited to toast it and smother it in some butter and jam. Still good, though.
ReplyDelete