Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mugdock Country Park






On Saturday, we piled into the Keefe's Honda and headed to Mugdock Country Park. After numerous wrong turns and one stop to ask for directions, we finally arrived and had a fabulous time. We had a picnic lunch compliments of Judith, and the boys had a blast on the playground (pictures below).
We left the playground and walked around for a while. We trekked across Peitches Moor all the way down to Mugdock Loch. We stopped off to explore Mugdock Castle for a bit. On the way back, the boys found some wonderful trees to climb and crawl into. The final picture shows three exhausted little boys.












4 comments:

  1. Glad you're her and adjusting well! Your friend's house looks amazing. I just can't wait to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blair, I found your blog through Lettie's. WHAT are yall doing in Scotland!!! Holy Moly!! I thought I lived far from home (in Missouri). Your boys are precious!!!

    Adriene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see the pictures and hear what you're doing! I'm glad you're doing this blog! Say HI to Jonathan and Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look forward to seeing you all soon, glad to see you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete