We've been working through Sinclair Ferguson's The Big Book of Questions and Answers. After reading Genesis 2, the boys worked on self portraits.
Cooper is school age in Scotland but only preschool age in the States. We've decided to keep him on track with the States but are continuing with his Kindergarten level work. 

I've decided to have a music lesson once a week in addition to singing each day and learning a hymn a week. We've been studying dynamics. Here the boys are demonstrating "fortissimo."
Caleb disappeared during school time, and I discovered him perched in his window sill.
We do LOTS of reading. The boys cuddled up for Peter Pan.
The boys made bubbles in continuation of our "Experiences with air."
Cracker starts with "C."
Caleb was the first to discover that one can make a lot more bubbles by blowing into the straw while it's submerged in the bubble solution.
The big boys search for picture cards that begin with "C."
Maybe I should start a blog about our school adventures. Hmmm....










Loved the pictures. Does Noah enjoy "school" as much as it looks like he does?
ReplyDeleteHe does. If he's not in the mood to answer his catechism questions or recite his Scripture verses, one of his animals is usually willing :) He says memory work is his favorite part of school and LOVES singing his answers.
ReplyDeleteI would read that blog! I love "One on the waiting list." You can't just accept any student, right? Looks great, Blair!
ReplyDeleteBlair, I do not think you will be surprised when you return to the States and find Caleb much advanced in his peer group. Have fun. You have a very rewarding challenge0(of which I know you to be capable of) facing you. Enjoy! Aunt Donna
ReplyDelete