This past Friday, the boys spent the afternoon with friends. We've enjoyed getting to know the entire Laing family. This photo was too precious not to post on our blog. The lineup of boys is Cooper, Jude, Daniel, Caleb, Noah, and Peter.
I am glad you are making friends! I was at your parent's tonight so Brooke could help me read a pattern. Turns out I sewed the dern thing backwards! It was good to see all of the kids. Parker is looking more and more like Chris to me. They are beautiful children. Maddie wasn't feeling well, and neither is Peyton. I hope all of your boys are well for Thanksgiving. What are your plans?
I am glad you are making friends! I was at your parent's tonight so Brooke could help me read a pattern. Turns out I sewed the dern thing backwards! It was good to see all of the kids. Parker is looking more and more like Chris to me. They are beautiful children. Maddie wasn't feeling well, and neither is Peyton. I hope all of your boys are well for Thanksgiving. What are your plans?
ReplyDeletelook at all those boys? can mine join you soon? :) Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete