Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Wonderland


On Saturday, we returned from Edinburgh (blog post to come soon!) to a decent amount of snow. It continues to fall, and Aberdeen is now covered in a blanket of snow. It's absolutely beautiful, and we're having a blast playing in it!
Nick and the boys began work on a snowman this morning.


The powder is covering everything.


Cooper made his first snow angel.


I'm very thankful that my parents shipped my snow boots. They arrived Saturday...just in time!


Our neighbor's mini Cooper looks very festive.


Noah enjoyed digging this morning.


Caleb seems to like the snow but not the cold.


I decided yesterday to have groceries delivered.
The delivery man told me several other stores canceled deliveries. 
Hooray for ASDA! We now have food.


Nick and Cooper have made good progress on our snowman.
He was rolled to the back after our ASDA delivery came.


We had fun sledging yesterday.
There was much less snow then.


Caleb had fun!


Noah also had a blast.


Nick did most of the work.


Thanks to the Laings for loaning their sledge!


1 comment:

  1. Fun! Fun! Fun! I'm totally jealous. I know the boys are enjoying the snow. That little "bear" hat of Caleb's has been around a long time.....still going strong! I remember when we bought it at Silver Creek;

    ReplyDelete