Cooper is a pallet-making pro. He folds the top of his comforter to make a pillow, and then folds the comforter in half for cushion. Sadly, he lost the little blue bottle in the bottom left of the picture after only a day. He's not happy about using other cups.
Caleb's cot and the helpful noisemaker
Our tables, chairs, and the boys artwork pinned to the corkboard
We are very thankful for Louise who brought us some extra sheets and blankets last night. She also dropped off groceries and some cleaning supplies a few days earlier. Noah was sick the day after Louise brought the cleaning products, and I was very grateful for disinfectant.
Now, we'll move on to more exciting things. There are several great playgrounds nearby. I'll end with some pictures of the boys at the playground nearest the Guesthouse. I didn't have my camera on our other outings.
Noah pumps water.
Cooper digs a ditch.
Caleb plays in the mud and water. He always manages to get filthy.
I took the boys back to the playground this morning. We stuck to the sand and playground equipment today. No mud for Caleb Reid.
Noah, the monkey man
Caleb kept peeking through those slats at another little boy.
Cooper worked very hard this morning to bake several apple dirt pies.
Your boys have the most fun of anyone I know. You are a super mom! Love the pallet making skills! Does he take after his Aunt Brooke with her perfection in doing things?
ReplyDeleteDid you move? I was picturing you in a lovely house with German-speaking owners and a great balcony....?
ReplyDeleteI think you are super-cool and flexible! Way to be a great mom and wife- seriously.
Really, really looking forward to meeting you this week hopefully!
p.s. That park with the big slides is wonderful- it is called Duthie Park- it has 2 play areas and the Winter Gardens are there- free! It is a great place to spend a whole morning.
Thanks for the pics. It's not ideal...but you have a roof over your head. I love ya'll and miss you. Keep sending pics of the boys and their activities. They look like they are having a good time (well...at the park anyway).
ReplyDeleteYou are a strong woman to handle 3 boys in such tight quarters. Martin was 5 years old before I dared to let another child share a room with him! It so great that you can get outdoors so much. I'm praying for you.
ReplyDelete