![]() |
| Cake baking on Caleb's birthday eve. |
![]() |
| Opening gifts first thing in the morning. |
![]() |
| The 2nd annual birthday candy jar |
![]() |
| Birthday dinner with friends |
![]() |
| Harry was quite interested in Nick's facial hair :) |
![]() |
| This was my contribution to the Tigger cake. |
![]() |
| Caleb's blowing out his candles. The Tigger topper was made by my sweet neighbor, Michelle. |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday to my 3 year old! |








You did an awesome job on the cake Blair!!! I love it!
ReplyDeletewow! That cake went fast! It was so cute! I can't believe our boys are THREE! Where has the time gone? I think I want a candy jar for my birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the cake! It looks like Caleb had a great birthday. Just wish we could have been there! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete