My daring little boys walking out on a plank.
Noah didn't have bread, so he "fed" the ducks rocks. I don't think the ducks liked rocks being hurled in their direction.
A rare family photo. One day, maybe everyone will be looking at the camera.
Noah
Cooper
Caleb and Nick
Lake Titisee
Caleb was not fond of the cold water.
This is definitely the biggest cuckoo clock I've every seen. There were several shops with beautiful, carved wood cuckoo clocks. I could have splurged and gotten an imitation clock magnet.
Johanna treated us to ice cream. I was going to share with Caleb, but he was a little bit greedy.
Your boys are seriously cute. I am excited to meet them and you! Germany looks gorgeous- what a treat to get to live there for a month...you'll have great memories, I am sure. You look so relaxed, too...you are definitely handling the move better than I did!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful. The boys looked like they were really having fun...still missing you.
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pictures of these beautiful places you are visiting, but especially of our little Reid boy buddies (and their parents). We miss y'all and Wednesday nights without you are not quite the same.
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Shirley
I love this lake! So fun. Hope you guys are getting a lot of play time in.
ReplyDelete