Here are Alison (the lovely assistant) and Rachel (the photographer). Both of their husbands are 3rd year PhD students at the University.
This is Kings College Chapel. Nick's supervisor's office is near the tower.
Nick and the boys crossing the road.
I thought they looked sweet and worthy of a blog spot.
Noah declared these leaves from the wall of New Kings to be dinosaur paws.
We drove from the university to Duthie Park and had a fabulous time.
Check out these massive slides!
Caleb started on his bottom and finished like this.
Noah and Nick walking through the park to the Winter Gardens.
Blair and Noah inside the gardens. It was nice and warm inside. We may have to frequent this park when it's bitter cold.
Lunchtime!
My sweet boy needed a lift. He missed his morning nap because of pictures but hung in there for our outing.
A little game of chase
The boys had so much fun running through the park. The grass stains are already gone, and the pants look great for church.













I wish I was there. It looks like you had so much fun! Love MOM
ReplyDelete