Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back of the flat


We now have internet!!! We're still getting settled, and I haven't taken many pictures. Here are a few of the back of the flat. The photo to the left shows the view from our kitchen window. I'm thrilled! I assumed we would have views of other buildings with laundry drying on balconies. Instead, there's a great hedge (compliments of our upstairs neighbor who is a gardener), leaves changing color, and a church steeple. The first shed on the left is ours.

The boys love our garden. I'm thankful that we have a fully enclosed, private area to play. The street to the front of our flat is busy, but the side road just beyond the gate is fairly quiet.

Big Caleb is all smiles as usual.


Cooper loves his cork gun from Germany.


This is our garage which will be housing no vehicles. Instead, it's being transformed into a fort.


No comments:

Post a Comment